You must use a modular contractor in a switching device to protect it from power surges.
This small gadget helps regulate the loads on the Distribution Boxes so that it does not break down, causing problems in productivity.
A modular contactor is a practical and helpful solution to such issues. That is why you should always buy it from a reliable modular contactor supplier Manila.
Selecting A Reliable Modular Contactor Supplier Manila
Continuing on the lines of a modular contractor supplier, you will find many suppliers, but all of them may not be reliable. When you want to choose the best modular contactor supplier Manila, make sure that you consider the following points:
- Check their market reputation from third-party review sites and also read customer reviews.
- Find out the quality of products and, most importantly, their after-sales services.
- Check out the number of years they are in the particular business, where higher is better.
- Check their experience, licensing and registrations and find whether or not they are authorized to operate in your area.
Finally, take proper quotes before placing your order.
About the Gadget
Now, coming back to the main aspect of the topic, you must first have a brief idea about the modular contractors used in the Distribution Boxes before diving into their working principle, applications and benefits.
A modular contractor is a compact device that you can fit in small cabinets or electrical enclosers.
Their operation is somewhat similar to the power contractors, but they operate silently. That is the main reason you will find them indoors.
This switching device controls load capacities on the Distribution Boxes safely to protect the circuit from damages due to power surges and drops.
It primarily changes the position of the primary contacts from NO to NC and vice versa. It is almost the same as the auxiliary contactors.
The working of the modular contractors depends on the energized coil. Electrical energy passes through it from the main supply to the load, which may include:
- Small fans
- Heaters and
Their primary function is to prevent a complete shutdown.
Some of the most widespread applications of a modular contactor include:
- AC circuits
- DC circuits
- DC motors and
In many instances, a modular contractor is also used as a backup for power switching.
The design, working principle, and functionality of the modular contractors offer several benefits. Some of the most significant ones of them are:
- They offer a cost-effective solution due to the low consumption of power by the DC coils.
- Heat dissipation during the operation of these devices is minimal.
- The simple and compact design makes it very easy to mount these devices on the distribution boxes.
- The din-rail outline of these devices needs minimal mounting accessories.
- It is effective to handle low loads and switch them effectively.
In addition to surge protection, the modular contractors have other useful features such as contact indicators, manual control, and AC/DC supply to the coils.
Send an email to [email protected] for all your business and troubleshooting needs.