The air quality you breathe in, the water you drink, and the cleanliness of the surface will have a profound effect on the health and well-being of every individual. Everyone is highly at risk of contracting and spreading viruses and bacteria, mainly in busy public spots like stores, factories, schools, bars or restaurants, museums, offices, and even on public transport.
- During this point, the UVC radiation is known to disinfectant air, surfaces, objects, and water, which can help in mitigating the risk of procuring an infection and has been used extensively for over 40 years.
- The viruses and bacteria tested to date have responded to the Philips UVC lamps.
- In the current lab testing areas, the UVC lights have inactivated around 99% of the SARS-CoV-2 virus on the surface with a proper exposure time of just 6 seconds.
These are some of the clear points to state that UVC plays a major role in the current protection strategy right now.
Developing a strong application:
Over the past couple of years, reputed brands like Philips have been working hard to develop stronger application-based expertise. It helps the team to offer a broader range of UVC lamps and luminaries, which can be used in various applications.
It will include the upper-air systems, which will disinfectant passing air, open UVC systems, and UVC trolleys to disinfectant locations and rooms overnight. Then you have the UVC chambers to disinfect objects right now.
The various application areas:
The Philips UVC luminaires with UVC lamps will be used for neutralizing the micro-organisms. It can be used for reducing the risk of contracting or spreading viruses and bacteria in a wider range of applications.
- You can see its uses in the retail section. So, here, the lamps are used for disinfecting shelves, shopping carts, and counters.
- Then you have the use of these lamps in hair and beauty salons. So, that helps in disinfecting floors, rooms, mirrors, chairs, sensitive areas, and counter surfaces.
- Under the school’s category, you can use the Philips UVC disinfection for disinfecting classroom floors, walls, desks, and surface areas.
- Then you have the hospitality section, where you use the light for disinfecting reception areas, guest rooms, and health club facilities.
- In the banking sector, the light is used for disinfecting cash machines, counters, and work surfaces.
- Moreover, under the office category, you can disinfect meeting spaces, workrooms, and corridors.
- Then you have the foot outlets, where the lamps can disinfect preparation surfaces and the equipment used for packaging food items and manufacturing the same.
- Washroom cleaning is another point to disinfect basins, vanity units, and mirrors with the help of UVC lamps.
- In the transportation section, you will receive the best disinfection help with the UVC lamps. You get the chance to disinfect the exterior and interior surfaces of various vehicles and the waiting spaces of the passengers.
So, get in touch with the professionals for quality help with UVC lights. Start using one to match your needs.
Read More: Lighting Philips
Why Upgrading Your Electrical Distribution Boxes Is a Smart Move for Energy Efficiency?
Why is Motor Management Vital for Sustainable Industrial Operations in Manila?
Illuminate Your Inner Glow: Unveil the Magic of Ayurveda Facial Oils for Radiant Skin!