Whether you need a UV Lamp, UVC Lamp, Medical Lamp, or Special Light, Philips UVC lamps have got you covered. The energy of ultraviolet light is sufficient to dismantle the attractive forces holding electrons and atoms together. Bacteria, viruses, and other microorganisms may be killed or rendered harmless with the use of Philips TUV disinfection/germicidal lights.
Significance of short-wave UV radiation
- For disinfecting purposes, a Philips UVC lamps provides short-wave UV radiation with a radiation peak of 253.7nm (UV-C).
- You may also hear them referred to as UVC Tubes or UVC Tubelights.
- In order to prevent the spread of microorganisms like bacteria, spores, and viruses, UV-C disinfection employs light to destroy their chemical components.
Many hundreds of microorganisms have been investigated throughout the years, and every single one of them responds to UV-C disinfection.
This includes several different coronaviruses. Signify’s UV-C light sources were able to eliminate SARS-CoV-2 viral infectivity on a surface in as little as 9 seconds1 in the lab. This a very good argument for the need for UV-C protection against COVID-19. There is accumulating evidence suggesting that airborne transmission is the predominant mode of COVID-19 transmission. The filtration efficiency of an air purification system is measured in air changes per hour (ACH).
Disinfection with ultraviolet-C light
- Bacteria and viruses in the air and on surfaces may be killed or at least slowed by exposure to UV-C radiation.
- So yet, no microbe has been found that isn’t killed by UV-C radiation. Philips UVC lamps sources may be installed in UV-C surface disinfection solutions, rendering the SARS-CoV-2 virus on such surfaces inactive by more than 99%.
- UV light applications, with their many uses and widespread adoption, are rapidly replacing other methods for disinfecting water, air, and surfaces.
Light fixtures by Philips with ultraviolet-C disinfection
Solution costs may be reduced without sacrificing safety or convenience using germicidal UVC technology. Philips UVC disinfection offer deep application knowledge thanks to the 35 years of experience with UV-C lighting. As a result, they have created a new line of UV-C disinfection luminaires and chambers, which can be installed everywhere from an office to a retail store, factory to a hotel, classroom to an airport bathroom, and wherever else germs could be a problem.
Water treatment facilities
- Solvents and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are eliminated from industrial exhausts by the use of UV light treatments for odor control and sterilizing. Having clean air is especially important in places like hospitals.
- Germicidal ultraviolet light disinfects the air by killing airborne bacteria, viruses, and mold spores that may cause or exacerbate respiratory illnesses.
Water treatment facilities, farms, commercial kitchens (HVAC), and processing factories are just some of the places where UVC may be used for odor control.
Dealing with hazardous and toxic chemicals
In addition to killing germs, Philips UVC disinfection germicidal lamps play a vital role in cleaning the air in factories that manufacture hazardous and toxic chemicals, such as those that make printing ink, plastics, and rubber. They have available stock and use fast, affordable carriers to deliver locally and internationally.
Click here for more information. To know more about Philips UVC lamps you are welcome to log onto https://www.lighting.philips.co.in/home or call us at 000 800 050 7777.
Know the Advantages and Drawbacks of the UV Disinfection
Change The Ambience Of Your Room With LED Light Strips
Philips UVC Lamps and Disinfection