Despite the fact, where your startup company starts, you will always need funds to keep the lights on, your team members satisfied, and to arise your startup company. The growth of your company depends upon the money you have raised or earned. It might not be your primary concern when you were building the firm, but in the end, it is must. If you lack the funds when you are working on your startup, you will be needing trusted investors with a clear pathway so that you can get out of the exchange. There are following startup funding stages that you need to learn to get started.
- Seed Capital: Seed capital is the first stage of funding in the startup. At this stage the source of income can be generated from friends or family, credit cards, or personal savings. No matter who you raise money from, there is no such thing as free funds. You need to clearly define your interest in investing in startups. The purpose of funding at this stage is usually to focus on the research and development of the first product or MVP, if you do not already have it. To know more about the shared topic, you can also visit https://www.i2mf.in/ and get in touch with the experts.
- Angel Investor Funding: Eventually, when your business will start growing, you will be required more funds to develop your product, conduct various tests, and to keep your team happy to keep the momentum going. If you are making money in your startup company, then surely your business is growing and startup model canvas is proving.
- Venture Capital Financing: Venture capital financing offers funds to raise the business to new business channels. Startups can rise or fall during this phase. Multiple rounds of funding may occur and investors may offer to join the organization to provide additional expertise.
- Mezzanine Financing & Bridge Loans: At this stage, it is important that your startup is earning profits and funds are coming regularly. At this stage, the investors will ask you to show them a clear roadmap towards the profits in the short time.
- IPO (Initial Public Offering): An IPO or initial public offering is the stage at which an organization decides to go public. However, this can be risky, as the public may be unaware of stock market plans. Investors will make a lot of profitable money even if the company is really doing well.
i2MF is one of the most trusted and renowned institutes that will offer you different courses and programs to help you in grabbing the attention of various investors for your startup. You can also convert your innovative idea into a winning business model. The firm has experienced and qualified mentors that can help you in understanding what exactly is seed funding for startups. Prices for all the courses are very nominal and can even be customized as per your budget and requirement. All you need a strong internet-based connection.
Read More about I2MF